[rt-users] Change ordering of queues (alphabetical order by default) in SelfService "Create a ticket"

Duncan Napier dgnapier at sfu.ca
Tue Jul 2 16:30:00 EDT 2013

Hi,

We use self-service and allow users to create new tickets on our RT Website. When they go to create a new ticket, they are shown a list of queues available to them and click on the queue of their choice. The queues are listed in alphabetical order. Is there a way to put one queue - the one that is the most probable/popular - at the the top of the list, and out of the alphabetical order?

--

                                 Regards,

                                 Duncan.