[rt-users] How can you use requestor info in custom field

Thomas, Adam (Lakefield) Adam.Thomas at sgs.com
Fri Jul 18 09:20:47 EDT 2014

Thank you for the response, forgive me I am new at this, very new…

$self->TicketObj->AddCustomFieldValue( Field => 'location', Value => '$self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->City' );

Is the code I have and it is literally putting in just the line. Where do I need to correct my syntax?

Adam Thomas
SGS Canada
Application Support - Big Machines Development

SGS Canada
Phone: +1-705-652-2000 ext 2505