[rt-users] ticket created from CLI script with wrong Due date; timezone issue?

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Mon Jun 30 02:45:04 EDT 2014

RT::Extension::RepeatTicket doesn't suit my specific needs, so I'm
implementing a solution using scrips and templates.

I should have given more regard to your earlier remark about the time
parsing configuration options—after playing with Time::ParseDate
separately, I determined that PREFER_FUTURE needs to be set.  Setting
$AmbiguousDayInFuture to 1 has fixed my problem.