[rt-users] Managerial reports

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Tue May 6 06:19:35 EDT 2014

On Mon, 5 May 2014 11:39:55 -0700
Justin Killen <jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com> wrote:

> Often times in IT, issues will come into support staff and resolved
> without management ever knowing about it.  I have been tasked with
> providing management with a report that would show tickets closed
> within a certain date range, preferably restricted to a specific user.
>
> Are there any existing extensions/reports that would fit this need?
> I tried Activity Reports, but the Activity Detail report has quite a
> lot of static in it, and the ticket Title doesn't appear anywhere.  I
> think RTx::Statistics might works as well, but it doesn't seem to be
> supported within RT 4.2 yet.

I am using advanced search to find all tickets resolved in certain
period (one month), and am formatting it according to my needs.

Query:
Resolved > '2014-04-01' AND Resolved < '2014-05-01'

Formatting:
'__id__',
'__CustomField.{Kompanija}__',
'__Subject__',
'__Requestors__',
'__CreatedBy__',
'__Created__',
'__OwnerName__',
'__Resolved__',
'__TimeWorked__'

I am downloading this as .tsv, importing it into spreadsheet and
sending to my manager once a month.
--
Marko Cupać