[rt-users] Emails to Queue Alias, still merge to other queue

Root Kev root.kev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:01:20 EDT 2014

Hello Kevin,

The issue is when some who is an adminCC on a support queue then forwards
the ticket email (without removing the ticket number) to a engineering
queue email, expecting only the engineers to see it, but because it still
has the same ticket ID in the subject RT is merging it back to the original
customer support queue, with embarrassing results (customer gets email
intended for internal only).

Thanks,

Kevin