[rt-users] User must be able to see tickets of some others

Adrien TACQUARD ATacquard at yellownetwork.fr
Mon Sep 15 04:44:27 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

We have a customer who owns multiples companies. We want him to be able to see their tickets in a specific queue (technical support) ; without being CC on every ticket (he doesn't want to receive mails, just be able to see tickets). We don't want to create another queue just for this customer.

I thought of a scrip with condition "requestor is member of this group" but I don't know which right should I grant.

Yellow Adrien

[Description : cid:image001.jpg at 01CD195D.F974B280]
www.yellownetwork.fr<http://www.yellownetwork.fr/>

Adrien  Tacquard
aTacquard at yellownetwork.fr<mailto:aTacquard at yellownetwork.fr>
66 rue du Maréchal Ney - 85000 La Roche sur Yon
Tél. 02 51 44 81 51
Mobile 06 47 33 73 84