[rt-users] Catch all ticket changes in one scrip

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Tue Sep 16 19:38:16 EDT 2014

TransactionBatch scrips always run after TransactionCreate scrips.

If it's running three times, it's quite possibly still applied to a queue
(or globally) in Create mode.

I test whether a scrip is running in batch mode using:

if (my @txns = @{ $self->TicketObj->TransactionBatch }) {
    # batch mode; iterate over @txns
}
else {