[rt-users] 1-"Asset tracker" vs "Assets" ; 2-Relationship graphs

Gaston Huot Gaston at huot.me
Fri Sep 19 10:16:46 EDT 2014

I have RT 4.2.7 fully installed on an Ubuntu (virtual) server. Still many
things that I don't understand perfectly, but so far so good. RT is a
fantastic ...request tracker! Easy to use, versatile, powerfull.

I have 2 questions:

1- Could someone explain to me the difference between "Asset tracker"
extension and "Assets" extension ?

2- Is there a way to "tweak" the "Relationship graphs" as we can do with
all the other saved searches (advanced mode)?

Partial answers will also be really apppreciated.

Thanks,

GH