[rt-users] script problem with ticket create.

Jeffrey Pilant jeffrey.pilant at bayer.com
Tue Dec 29 12:12:12 EST 2015

norman writes:
>Hi.
>I seem to be missing something.
>there is no "on correspond auto-reply to requester" script that i can
>see, Only the script i laid out earlier.
>If i disable the following script, it fixes the issues but also disables
>my aupo-reply on create.
>The script is laid out as follows with the code added that i had been
>given earlier in this thread.
>Condition: "user defined", with the following code in the "custom
>condition" box.
<snip>

This makes me think your correspondence is going to the create address.
What are your mail aliases?
Do the comment/correspondent have the ticket # in the subject line?

/jeff

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com