[rt-users] using date calcs in reports

Chris Herrmann chrisherrmann7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:46:26 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I can currently export a list of tickets with most of the data I need like
this:

rt list "queue = 'myqueue' and (  ( Status = 'open' or Status = 'new') OR
(  Resolved > '$startdate' ) )" -f
id,subject,status,timeworked,requestors,created,started,
lastupdated,resolved > /tmp/report.tsv

Now... what I'd like to do is calculate the difference between Created &
Started... I'm pretty sure that Date::Calc  -  Delta_DHMS will give me what
I want... but I'm not sure how to use this in the query above. Is that even
possible?

I know that there's an RT::Extension::SLA extension which I will also play
with in case it exposes some additional fields that give me the info I want
automagically... but figured I'd ask in case there is an easy way of using
this bit of perl to put the value I want into the output file in one step.

Thanks!

Chris