[rt-users] Possible problem with From and BCC being the same?

Lewis, Valerie ValerieLewis at letu.edu
Mon Mar 16 10:51:28 EDT 2015

All,

I have an online form that I am using to create tickets in RT for Data and/or Report Requests.  The way that the requests are getting to RT is in the Completion email message, I am BCCing the address that is forwarding to the queue.  Unfortunately the form maker doesn't allow a noreply address in the From field, so I am using the email address that is forwarding to RT queue in the From field as well.  There appears to be a hang-up somewhere when the From field and BCC field are the same.  I am working with the software distributor to see if it is something on their end but I am also wondering if it may be a problem with RT.  Has anyone had a similar problem or have any advice?  Thank,
Valerie Lewis
IT Support Analyst