[rt-users] Trouble/Error with Web deployment httpd/apache/mod_fcgid

dwdixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Mon Nov 23 11:57:40 EST 2015

I should also add I'm not a perl expert either, but from what I understand I
am using fastcgi am I not?  This all seems a lot more complex than I was
hoping, I greatly appreciate the suggestions and help but I don't know that
I want use a totally separate perl installation unless absolutely
necessary...

What made you suggest that mod_perl is the problem and how can I test that
out?

I'm currently running this version of perl:
Name        : perl
Arch        : x86_64
Epoch       : 4
Version     : 5.16.3
Release     : 285.el7
Size        : 22 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : base
Summary     : Practical Extraction and Report Language
URL         : http://www.perl.org/