[rt-users] Help . RT do not allow unprivileged users to attach images when create ticket s

yugi mind uriboxmobile at gmail.com
Sun May 15 06:02:17 EDT 2016

Hi

Hi would like to understand how to allow unprivileged users to attach one image when create a ticket ?
I am using the latest release  4.4.0, for what i saw privilege users can reply images in ticket when create or reply but the customers seems that they are not allowed ???

Can anyone help me out understand this ? Makes sense the client upload a image. The functionality is there but do not work when the user is customer …

Thank s to all