[rt-users] Timezone set to GMT?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Nov 21 08:42:47 EST 2016

I'm using the RT default, which appears to pull the information from
/etc/timezone:

my $zone = "UTC";
$zone=`/bin/cat /etc/timezone`
    if -f "/etc/timezone";
chomp $zone;
Set($Timezone, $zone);

And /etc/timezone exists and is set correctly. I can just set the actual
value in this file, but I'm still not sure why this doesn't work.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com