[rt-users] how to supply db credentials to rt-email-dashboards?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Nov 25 17:08:28 EST 2016

Hi list,
I'm trying to run /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-email-dashboards, but am getting an
error that the database credentials are not correct. They aren't, but why?
If they get picked up from the configuration, they should be correct, since
RT itself is running just fine. If they aren't gotten from the
configuration files, where do they come from and how can I supply them? The
tool's help text didn't list any DB settings as possible flags. Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com