[rt-users] Database again stuck at SQLite?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Sep 13 16:23:26 EDT 2016

Just a quick update. I've now tried changing the port and database
username, then re-applying the settings with update-rt-siteconfig. They
change just fine. Yet, the error in the log is still regarding SQLite3,
even though the database type is very clearly set to mysql. I have no idea
why the setting is right, but RT refuses to use it. Please, if anyone knows
how to troubleshoot this or re-run the initial database setup, let me know.
Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department