[rt-users] Change status to open when user respond to a ticket.

Felix Defrance felix at d2france.fr
Mon Sep 26 12:31:08 EDT 2016

Thx for the doc Vinzenz.

And now, do you think my scrip below will do the job ? (I'm not familar with perl..)

## --- Condition: User defined
## --- Action: User defined
## --- Template: blank

## --- Custom Condition:

return 0 unless (
    $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Correspond"
    && $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name eq "customercare"
    && $self->TicketObj->Status eq "customer_feedback_required"
);
return 1;

## --- Custom action preparation code:
return 1;