[rt-users] When replying to a new ticket a new ticket get created

Martin Petersson martin at uanet.se
Mon Jan 16 09:15:20 EST 2017

Hello Kenneth

Thank you so much for sending me your eBooks, i didn’t expect that, but thank you :)
I don’t think the problem is the reply all from email. We always use reply and not reply all when replying from an email.

When i reply to a new ticket from email it looks like this: Re: [Uanet ärende nr. #34] Test 2
It adds Re: at the beginning but thats ok, right.

And when i receive my answer from RT it looks like this:
[Uanet ärende nr. #35] AutoReply: Re: [Uanet ärende nr. #34] Test 2

Never seen autoreply in the subject?

And here is how it look in RT GUI
[cid:A1F056B1-EB54-4096-8BE5-A6CC5339F925 at uanet.local]

This is the second Request Tracker i setup on our firm. The old one has almost the same settings and it works perfectly on that.

Thankful for your help!

Martin Petersson
IT-Konsult

+46 (0)522 980 28, martin at uanet.se<mailto:martin at uanet.se>, www.uanet.se<http://www.uanet.se/>
Gustaf Mattssons Väg 2, 451 50 Uddevalla, Orgnr: 556702-4095

[cid:A93F8E95-F3FC-464A-AF04-402618F91147 at uanet.local]
<http://www.uanet.se/>
<http://www.uanet.se/>