[Rtir] Still after help

John Green j.green at ukerna.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:19:31 EDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 09:35:08AM +1000, Greg Kuhnert wrote:
> Earlier, I remember reading an email abojut a feature that does context
> highlighting of IP addresses whilst viewing a ticket, allowing "clicky"
> functionality, where you can click on an address, and select the various
> pings / traces etc from a menu. I have been unable to see this working.

Greg,
A slightly late answer.  Someone here was just experiancing similar
problems and we narrowed it down to permission problems.

Unless you have already solved this yourself, check the perms
on /opt/rt3/local/html/CallBacks/.....

make sure it is readable by the uid the web server runs under.

Currently unsure as to why these perms should be incorrect in some
installs, and okay in others (but this sounds similar to the problems
identified in core RT a while back ).

Hope this helps
John
JANET-CERT