[Rtir] Still after help

John Green j.green at ukerna.ac.uk
Fri Sep 12 04:47:54 EDT 2003

Greg Kuhnert wrote:
> Would someone please verify firstly if there is any functionality
> "missing" from our install .... It might very well be that the system is
> operating as expected. I havnt had time to go through the code to check
> myself, so a quick glance from someone would be appreciated.

Hi Greg,
Viewing "Incident Report #6: This is the subject" the IP address 1.2.3.4
should be a link.  This link should take you to RTIR/Tools/Lookup.html
for this IP.

As to why it is not working, I can't think of anything obvious.  Have
you touched the code in /opt/rt3/local/html at all?   Specifically
/opt/rt3/local/html/RTIR/Elements/MakeClicky, or any of the Callbacks in
/opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks?

John