[svk-users] Re: svk mirrroring partial repositories

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Sun Aug 5 07:26:44 EDT 2007

> This implies it's because the path I'm trying to sync to didn't exist
> at revision 1:

Hmm, this can't be right, because I can sync to a subdirectory of the
trunk that didn't exist at revision 1 and it works fine.  So why didn't
the original version work?

[root] /usr/local/src/mediawiki# svk mirror //mirror/phase3
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/phase3
Mirror initialized.  Run svk sync //mirror/phase3 to start mirroring.
[root] /usr/local/src/mediawiki# svk sync //mirror/phase3
Syncing http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/phase3
Retrieving log information from 1 to 24604
Committed revision 3 from revision 1284.
Committed revision 4 from revision 1290.
Committed revision 5 from revision 1291.

Chris