[svk-users] New mailing list: svk-users

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Wed Aug 8 11:14:23 EDT 2007

On 7 Aug 2007, at 22:07, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> Let's try this again here. Do you have current issues you could use
> help with? Or is everything off in the distant past?

I don't know if I have current issues, since I stopped using SVK. It
wasn't working and I needed to get some work done at the time so I
went back to plain SVN - and have stayed there for now :-/

The last issue I had was in <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/
svk-devel/2007-April/000832.html>.

I've no longer got the repo that was causing the problems, but I
could try and recreate it from the svn repos involved if you think it
would help.

If that sounds like something that was fixed I'll happily go back to
SVK and try again. If this sounds like something completely weird,
but if I could get it to happen again somebody cleverer than I can
point me in the right direction I'll give it a whirl. If there was a
better way for me to report the issue I'd love to know that too :-)

Cheers,

Adrian