[svk-users] New mailing list: svk-users

Chia-Liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Thu Aug 9 07:46:37 EDT 2007

On 08/08/07, Adrian Howard <adrianh at quietstars.com> wrote:
> The last issue I had was in <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/
> svk-devel/2007-April/000832.html>.
>
> I've no longer got the repo that was causing the problems, but I
> could try and recreate it from the svn repos involved if you think it
> would help.
>
> If that sounds like something that was fixed I'll happily go back to
> SVK and try again. If this sounds like something completely weird,
> but if I could get it to happen again somebody cleverer than I can
> point me in the right direction I'll give it a whirl. If there was a
> better way for me to report the issue I'd love to know that too :-)

do you still have the repository?  given you have:

   Merged From: /mirror/projects/allchefs/trunk, Rev. 766
   Merged From: /mirror/projects/yes-chef/trunk, Rev. 645

and it picks yes-chef as the base, i am suspecting the svn:date on
that two revision is a bit funny... otherwise it shuoldn't be using
645 as base.

Cheers,
CLK