[svk-users] SVK Documentation

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 9 21:46:02 EDT 2007

On Aug 9, 2007, at 9:35 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> The docs aren't ready for prime time.

Sorry. I hit send before I was done, which made my message less
useful than it would have been if I'd taken the time to properly
compose a reply.

The docs aren't yet ready for prime time. They haven't had any sort
of proper review. We don't know what we're doing with regard to
licensing. The tech writer hasn't even been paid yet.  We're looking
for a few folks who are willing to give early feedback. It's very
much our intent to make the docs publicly available once we're
ready.   But we certainly wouldn't complain if somebody else decided
they didn't like how we were doing this and went ahead and wrote more
free documentation. ;)

Best,

Jesse