[svk-users]does mirror --relocate work?

Tony Wu wuyuehao at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:32:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I just tried the feature of relocating a mirrored depot but failed
with following message.

D:\temp>svk mirror -l
Path        Source
//m         http://9.181.106.169/repos/m

D:\temp>svk sw //m http://9.181.106.169/repos/branches/m
path http://9.181.106.169/repos/branches/m is not a checkout path.

then I took a quick look at the src code in SVNRa.pm

die loc( "Can't relocate: mirror subdirectory changed from %1 to %2.\n",
        $self->source_path, $source_path )
        unless $self->source_path eq $source_path;

Does this line means that the error message above will be printed out
if we have different url? But in my opinion, they must be different
urls so that we want to relocate, right?

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM