[svk-users]does mirror --relocate work?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 31 16:27:19 EDT 2007

On Aug 29, 2007, at 11:32 PM, Tony Wu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just tried the feature of relocating a mirrored depot but failed
> with following message.
>
> D:\temp>svk mirror -l
> Path        Source
> //m         http://9.181.106.169/repos/m
>
> D:\temp>svk sw //m http://9.181.106.169/repos/branches/m
> path http://9.181.106.169/repos/branches/m is not a checkout path.

sw == switch == moving working copies, not mirrors.
I think you want
svk mi --relocate //m http://9.181.106.169/repos/branches/m,

I'm not sure what happens when you switch a mirror to a branch
with (what look like) different contents like that.  I've mainly used
--relocate to switch from svn+ssh to https or to handle a dns rename

-kevin