[svk-users] Conflict resolution problem when running SVK remotely using psexec

Balazs Javor balazs.javor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:10:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a few SVK mirrors on a local server that I need to update every now
and then remotely.
However when I try to run a batch remotely using psexec it almost works
perfectly except when there is a conflict I get a Perl error message instead
of being able to select what to do by pressing the appropriate key...

The message I get is:
GetConsoleMode failed, LastError=|6| at C:/Program
Files/svk/lib/Term/ReadKey.pm line 264.

Does anyone know a workaround around this?

Many thanks in advance!