[svk-users] SVK mirror sync problem - quoted spaces in url

Fabian Walk f.walk at maul-theet.de
Fri Apr 11 03:42:34 EDT 2008

Hello,

I find now a way to reproduce the error with a self created Subversion
repository.
It includes only one revision the initial import with the following
structure:

/
  Bruel and Kjaer/
   Applications/
    Neues Projekt1/
     trunk/
      doc/
       ReadMe.txt
      src/
      data/
     branches/
     tags/

I initialize a new SVK depot and create a mirror of the above mention
SVN repository.

$ svk mi file:///D:/User/Fabian/SCM/svn-testrep/Bruel%20and%20Kjaer
//mirror/BK
Mirror initialized. Run svk sync //mirror/BK to start mirroring.

After that I try to sync the mirror

$ svk sync //mirror/BK
Syncing file:///D:/User/Fabian/SCM/svn-testrep/Bruel%20and%20Kjaer
Retrieving log information from 1 to 1

Than the Perl crash take place like I described it in the earlier posts
and no data ware synced.

Attached is the Subversion test repository with that I can reproduce the
problem. Maybe somebody can help me to find a solution for the problem.

Best regards
Fabian