[svk-users] SVK still alive?

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Aug 18 08:35:02 EDT 2008

Hi Marko,

The list and project is still active. Last week, Chia-liang announced a
new beta version[1]. Usually the software works just fine. However, I do
have 2 repositories that are currently broken for unknown reasons (look
back to the May 2008 archives if you want to read about them. I've not
had the time to dig into the root of the problem and my other 15
repositories are working just fine.

Where did you see that poll? It'd be good for Best Practical to know in
the case they want to contact the web site owner.

William

[1] http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-users/2008-August/thread.html

--
Knowmad Technologies - Open Source Software Solutions
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee