[svk-users] SVK still alive?

Marko Käning mk362 at mch.osram.de
Mon Aug 18 11:20:32 EDT 2008

> Where did you see that poll? It'd be good for Best Practical to know in
> the case they want to contact the web site owner.

Searching for the poll I found also this closed one here:

  http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/category/Blog-Tag/mercurial

which states that SVN is with 77% the most important tool next to CVS.
Yeah, well, and to be able to work with SVN in a distributed fashion there
is only SVK and possibly Git nowadays which can also push back changes
into a central SVN repo... :) There we are. That's why SVK is so
interesting for me! ;)