[svk-users] using svn to access local svk repo

Andrew Sasak andrew.sasak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:09:10 EST 2008

I think I have a similar use case to Faisal: I'd like to use
TortoiseSVN to interface with my svk repo which is a mirror of an svn
repo. Basically I want to pull from svk, create local (not pushed to
the svn repo) branches and commit to them, switch between branches,
etc all using TortoiseSVN. Then I want to be able to use svk to merge
from the branch to the trunk and push the changes to the SVN repo. I'm
new to SVK, but it sounds like my svk repo (depot) is what you call a
mirrored path and I shouldn't do this. It also sounds like the way to
do this is to have two different svk depots, the mirror, and then a
local, does this mean twice the required amount of storage?