[svk-users] using svn to access local svk repo

Faisal N Jawdat faisal at faisal.com
Tue Feb 5 12:59:29 EST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Andrew Sasak wrote:
> Then I want to be able to use svk to merge
> from the branch to the trunk and push the changes to the SVN repo. I'm
> new to SVK, but it sounds like my svk repo (depot) is what you call a
> mirrored path and I shouldn't do this.

when you create your local svk repo you'd create a //mirror and //
local set of paths.  the //local is a copy of //mirror (although as i
understand it, a logical copy, so not a complete copy taking up as
much disk space again).  you can check out (and in to) //local using
svn.  not sure about other branches, though.

-faisal