[svk-users] pull / sync mirror via sneakernet

Andrew Sasak andrew.sasak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:24:24 EST 2008

Thanks for your reply. I'd like to avoid having to burn and copy the
whole mirror every time I want to update the "secure" server. Here is
what I tested manually and was wondering if there is a built-in way to
automate: I looked at the last revision on the "secure" server. I then
burned all the revs and revprops with greater revision numbers, as
well as any other files that had a newer timestamp then that of the
latest revision on the "secure" server, I can't remember, but I think
it was just the "current" file and moved these files to the "secure"
server. First, I wasn't sure if this would even work, which I've since
found it will. Second, I was wondering if there was a command I could
run to "copy all revs since rev # x to destination folder". I suppose
I could write a script to do this, since I know its just a matter of
gathering files. If the db was a single file it wouldn't be so easy.