[svk-users] svk performance issue

Fabien.Bouleau at ses-engineering.com Fabien.Bouleau at ses-engineering.com
Thu Jul 3 06:13:34 EDT 2008

Hello,

I sometimes experience performance issues with svk when performing "big
commits" (around 1700 files). Note that I am using a IBM Thinkpad T43 and
it may sometimes take more than 10 minutes.

Far away from me the idea to start a "which language is the best" battle,
but I have a technical question: why did you choose perl to write svk?

Regards,
Fabien.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.