[svk-users] Checking out trunk to $CWD

svk_lists at gorelik.net svk_lists at gorelik.net
Sat Jul 26 16:14:15 EDT 2008

Thanks, Steve.
Actually, adopting your solution (as I understood it) caused an error
message that the current directory "is not a checkout path" or
something like this. I have solved this problem by modifying the
respective entry in the $HOME/.svk/config file.

Now I have another problem, as described in a separate letter to the list