[svk-users] merging a local svn move operation between svk mirror and branch fails

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Fri Nov 7 04:06:49 EST 2008

Hi,

> So how can I solve this to work further on this data? Is there a
> workaround to complete the merge?

I did the following now: svn export the stuff from a svn working copy
into the svk working copy. Then I added the moved file in the svk
working copy and did the commit. After that merging succeeds again.

Perhaps someone could comment this, though. Is this a bug in svk, is
there another workaround?

Greets
Alex

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase