[svk-users] svk to sync two mirrors

Sergi Blanch i Torné serguei.white at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:54:42 EST 2008

Hi!

We are using to develop two subversion repositories. One is internal for the
developers in the lab, and the other is published to be shared between the
comunity and be public (is in sourceforge).

Sometimes we have to migrate what is done in the internal development to the
public by hand and I'm try to avoid this step using svk, but I have no
success. I'm sorry.

The steps that I'm following now after some search are so simple:
$ svk mirror svn+ssh://blabla.internal.org/what/ever //from_repository
$ svk mirror https://blabla.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/blabla/
what/ever //to_repository
$ svk mirror --all
$ svk smerge --baseless --incremental //to_repository //from_repository

The answer is like:

Auto-merging (0, 51) /to_rep to /from_rep (base /:0).
===> Auto-merging (0, 2) /to_rep to /from_rep (base /:0).
Merging back to mirror source  svn+ssh://blabla.internal.org/what/ever.
Empty merge.
===> Auto-merging (2, 51) /to_rep to /from_rep (base /:0).
Merging back to mirror source  svn+ssh://blabla.internal.org/what/ever.
Empty merge.

But nothing else... There are files in this //from_repository who cannot be
saw in the //to_repository, neither I can see them on sourceforge.

Can you help me? suggestions?

Thanks

/Sergi.