[svk-users] svk to sync two mirrors

Sergi Blanch i Torné serguei.white at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:51:00 EST 2008

I'm sorry, I was my silly write in the order of the 'from' and 'to'. The
mistake in what I wrote is in the line:

$ svk smerge --baseless --incremental //from_repository //to_repository

Somewhere I read or understood this in the wrong order and then I was knocing
my head in a wall. I did a little howto, who will be upgraded soon:
https://www.tango-controls.org/howtos/howto-svk

Thanks

/Sergi.