[svk-users] Someone stole my mirror! - was it svk ci --direct?

Leo Lapworth leo at cuckoo.org
Sat Oct 18 05:17:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

What is the expected behavior of

  svk ci --direct

When called on something that it already checked out directly?

I end up with the mirror disappearing from svk mi -l completely, although
I can still see the part in svk co -l.

The --direct is in a script I share with others and is the only change I can
see that might be causing this, so I'm 90% sure this is where the issue is.

I had assumed it would just work out that I was already directly checked out?

svk v2.0.2

Any help on how to recover from this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Leo