[svk-users] Someone stole my mirror! - was it svk ci --direct?

Chia-liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Wed Oct 29 12:11:35 EDT 2008

Leo,

Though we had the conversation on IRC a while ago clarifying the
issue, I'd also reply on the list so people reading the archive can
see what's going on...

2008/10/18 Leo Lapworth <leo at cuckoo.org>:
> Hi,
>
> What is the expected behavior of
>
>  svk ci --direct
>
> When called on something that it already checked out directly?
>
> I end up with the mirror disappearing from svk mi -l completely, although
> I can still see the part in svk co -l.

ci --direct is intended for overriding the mirror status, and write
*directly* into the local repository anyway.  So it does get the
mirror state wiped.  i think we agreed on having some caution
mentioned on the help of the command.

Cheers,
CLK