[svk-users] svk forgot my checkouts are checkouts

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Wed Oct 29 07:56:24 EDT 2008

Hello,

Never had this problem before. All my mirrors on one machine now report
"blah blah is not a checkout path" if I try to use svk, example:

path /Users/adrian/Admin/sites/multi5 is not a checkout path.

If I list the checkouts it's there:

"svk checkout --list"

   Depot Path                    	Path
   //mirror/multi5               	/Users/adrian/Admin/Sites/multi5

This is svk on OSX 10.5.5, version v2.0.2 (using Subversion bindings 1.4.4).

Pulling changes from my debian lenny box running:
This is svk, version v2.0.2 (using Subversion bindings 1.5.1)

FWIW my debian etch box running svk 1.08 happily pulls changes from the
lenny box still, so it would appear the problem lies with my OSX svk.

One obvious thing to try is simply to clean everything out and re-mirror,
but is there a better way to sort this out?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>