[svk-users] svk forgot my checkouts are checkouts, fixed, sort of

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Wed Oct 29 08:07:13 EDT 2008

Ok, so I noticed while writing that mail that the sites folder was had
different case in the error message vs the checkout list:
/Users/adrian/Admin/sites/multi5
/Users/adrian/Admin/Sites/multi5

OSX being a case insensitive OS this shouldn't make any difference and
clearly hasn't done in the past.

Apparently some recent software update has cause svk to become case
sensitive with path names :/

I fixed it by editing the ~/.svk/config and lowercasing all the listed
instances of this 'sites' folder. fwiw it is uppercased in the OSX Finder,
very odd.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>