[svk-users] trying to sync and cvs repository

Sergi Blanch i Torné serguei.white at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:06:42 EST 2009

Hi,

As I said in the past, I use the svk to sync different mirrors in something
pyramid. With in between svn repositories I works really well and it helps
too much.

Today I am try to do it between an svn and a cvs repository. I'm sure that I
have a syntax mistake but I don't know how to fix it. I'm writting this:
$ svk mirror
cvs::pserver:anonymous at tango-ds.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tango-ds:tango-ds/Instrumentation/CCD/ImgGrabber/ //sf/ImgGrabber
And many other variations and the answer is always:
> Bad URL passed to RA layer: Unrecognized URL scheme for '...'

Does anyone helps me to show where is the mistake?

Thanks.

/Sergi.