[svk-users] Move svk repo

Martin Kalany m.kalany at gmx.at
Fri Feb 13 09:55:08 EST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm working with svk and I really like it. However, when I installed svk
and created the local copy of my svn repo I missed to place all that
somewhere else than to C:\. Now some malware has infected my computer
and I need to format C and reinstall windows. Can I move the svk repo
(which I think is the path provided by svk depomap?)  to somewhere else,
and reinstall svk on the new windows? I do not have access to the
original svn repo for the next few weeks, so I'd be glad if there's a
way to do this.

Thanks for your efforts,
Martin