[HTTP-Recorder] http::recorder as a proxy logger

Tom tom at cumbriankitchen.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 08:58:53 EDT 2004

Hi

Does anyone have a sample script for using HTTP::Recorder as a proxy
logger, or else any hints on how to use it to set up a transparent proxy
listening on a specific port and forwarding on to another?
What I want to do is to record all requests (full header and body) and
their responses to a given page - these requests do not come through a
browser, it is a backend system handling XMLmessages.
I used to do this using LWP, but I've just upgraded Perl to 5.8.3 and I
can't get my script working anymore!

Thanks

Tom