[HTTP-Recorder] RFC: HTTP::Recorder::httperf

mpeters mpeters at plusthree.com
Tue Jul 6 00:32:24 EDT 2004

List,

I'm new to H::R and have started using it to record test for regression
testing websites. I started to use it to also record tests for load testing
but WWW::Mech and LWP::UA are a little bulky for regression tests so I turned
to httperf (http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/David_Mosberger/httperf.html). I
still wanted to use H::R to record my tests to play them back, so I wrote
HTTP::Recorder::httperf which will record the ouptut into a httperf style
session log. This can then be fed to httperf.

If you feel like checking this out it's at
http://people.plusthree.com/~mpeters/HTTP-Recorder-httperf-0.01.tar.gz

If there's enought interest I'll put it on CPAN.

Thanks,

Michael Peters
Plus Three
Developer