[Pushmi-users] Pushmi build

Peter Craddock Peter.Craddock at coasolutions.com
Thu Feb 14 07:07:17 EST 2008

I have built pushmi in the past with no problems but I now need to build
on ubuntu and this to me should be fine.

All seems ok except SVN::Core does not appear to be on CPAN is there any
other way of getting this package.

I have had a look at Alien::SVN but I'm not sure if that will do the
job.

whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or
copying is strictly prohibited. Whilst COA Solutions takes
steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail,
we cannot guarantee that any email or attachment is free from
computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your
own anti-virus precautions. COA Solutions grants no
warranties regarding performance, use or quality of any e-mail
or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage,
howsoever caused.

COA Solutions Limited is registered in England and Wales No: 3214465
Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1TF
For more information on COA Solutions and our products, please visit our web site at
http://www.coasolutions.com