[Pushmi-users] Please, I need help...Authentication issues

David Bremner bremner at unb.ca
Tue Mar 4 16:19:47 EST 2008

    Leif> I have Pushmi on both servers, is that the correct way to
    Leif> set it up?  Thanks!  Leif

I'm not sure what you mean here.  You need an SVN repository that you
mirror with pushmi. The server with the repo does not need pushmi.  It
shouldn't hurt to have it installed, but mirroring an already mirrored
repo would probably cause havoc.  I can't help you with your
authentication questions as I use only svn+ssh as a transport.