[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Apr 10 10:49:25 EDT 2000

[moved to rt-devel from rt-commit]

Well, for the mod_perl version, the uses take place up front. which means that
there's no performance hit when a user runs into a page which needs another
module. As I understand it, that's the "preferred" way to do things in a
mod_perl environment.  For regular CGI, I think that we may need to move things
into the components.  *sigh*  I just wanted to be sure we were both aware of
what the other was doing.