[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Apr 10 11:16:00 EDT 2000

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 05:11:45PM +0200, Tobias Brox wrote:
> > *sigh*  I just wanted to be sure we were both aware of
> > what the other was doing.
>
> This is a small issue anyway.  There is no performance hit involved in
> having the "use" statements at both places.  I will continue adding them
> when needed.

Agreed. that sounds good.

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
Any e-mail sent to the SLA will immediately become the intellectual property
of the SLA and the author of said message will enter into a period of
indentured servitude which will last for a period of time no less than seven
years.